Get renewable energy to your home in 2 minutes
No fees. No surprises. No BS.
We picked the best renewable energy subscription plans so you don’t have to worry about your switch.
Simply pick the plan that matches your needs and we’ll take care of the rest.
We eliminate setup fees, cancellation fees, and highlighted the important information that matters to you.
How renewable energy subscription plan works
Step 1: Verify your location
Each area is unique and we want to make sure we are selecting the best plans for your zip code.
Step 2: Select your desired plan
It's easy to select the energy subscription plan that fits your current needs, with all the flexibility you want. No hidden fees, no cancellation, no surprises.
Step 3: Confirm and go!
Get us your basic information and you are good to go—no need to contact your current electricity provider. After 3 months, you will get the gift card via email or at home. Easy like that.
We want to help you switch to affordable renewable energy
It’s always a win-win
We aim that you have a great experience from the time you decide to get power, to the moment you turn your lights on, every day.
We love data
We believe good data leads to a better outcome. We will always display the most relevant data so you can make the best decisions on your energy usage for yourself, your family, and your community.
We are together on this earth
We understand life is a journey and we are all here to learn a little, and hopefully, become better people. We want to share what we know about the types of energy, energy consumption, sustainability, and incentivize those around us to make better decisions daily.
How long is my price guaranteed for?
- The term listed on the plan you select is how long your price will be guaranteed. For example, if you choose a 12 month plan, your price will be guaranteed at that price for 12 months.
- Subscription Plan Terms:
- You will receive an initial price that will be good for 1-3 months depending on what state you are in. After this initial term, your contract will automatically renew to a new 9-12 month (depending on your state) subscription price based on your home’s needs.
What other charges may apply to my monthly bill?
- Great question! Energy bills are composed of two primary components: supply and delivery fees.
- The supply fee is for the actual supply of your electricity or natural gas.
- The delivery fee is from the utility company in charge of delivering the energy to your residence.
- After signing-up for one of our plans, you’ll see our supplier partner’s name listed under the “supply” or “generation” section of your bill.
- *In addition to supply and delivery fees, you will also be responsible for charges related to state and local taxes
What happens after I sign up?
- You will receive a confirmation email from Dash right away.
- You will receive an activation email from Inspire Clean Energy within 1-2 business days of enrolling.
- You will receive another email from Inspire within a few days confirming your start date once your utility has accepted your enrollment. Depending on your utility, it may take 1-2 billing cycles to see Inspire on your bill.
Do I need to cancel my current service?
- No need to cancel your current service, just sit back and relax while we handle the transition for you.
- The switch will be seamless and you should anticipate no interruption in service.